Banana Jam Shake
Banana Jam & ice cream blended together to make a classic shake. We keep ours vegan with hazelnut milk & coconut based vanilla ice cream. You can add some aged dark rum if you like for a grown up twist. Keep everything in your pantry and freezer for a spur-of-the moment treat!
- 2c of hazelnut (or any) milk
- 4 scoops of good vanilla ice cream
- 1 frozen, ripe banana
- 2 heaping Tbsp Banana Jam (plus more to swirl around the glasses)
- Pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- 2 oz dark aged rum (optional)
- Chill 2 decorative glasses* in the freezer for min. of 2 hours
- Swirl some extra jam around glass
- Blend all ingredients together in blender, pour into glass & serve!
* We love these glasses by La Rochere