Quick easy & ready for a group, this refreshing spin on the classic lemonade is tart, fruity & slightly briny. Add gin (or vodka) if you want to make a party out of it!
- 1 jar of Rosemary Grapefruit marmalade
- 3/4c Lemon Juice
- 2 Slices each Grapefruit & Lemon
- 2 Rosemary Sprigs
- 1 liter Sparkling Water
- Top quality Gin (or vodka if you prefer) as desired*
- Empty all of marmalade into a saucepan.
- Fill the now empty jar up with lemon juice, shake then add that to the pan.
- Whisk over medium to low heat until combined
- Strain mixture into a decorative pitcher, chill in frig.
- When it’s cooled, add to a pitcher and top up with sparkling water.
- Add sliced grapefruit, at least two sliced lemons & some rosemary sprigs
- Add vodka or rum as desired, serve over ice
* We used BrooklynGin's Gin, if you have't already, give it a try they make their gin with citrus & pairs perfectly w/ our marmalades!