Cherry Chai Ginger Pancakes
Buttermilk pancakes made with punch of ginger, topped with fresh whipped cream & a dollop of our cherry chai jam. The perfect winter morning warm up!
Serves 4 (makes 8 pancakes)
- 1⅓ cups all-purpose flour - 3 tablespoons sugar - 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp kosher salt - 2 large eggs - 1¼ cups buttermilk
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 jar Cherry Chai Jam
- Whisk flour, ginger, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk eggs, buttermilk, and butter in a medium bowl; stir into dry ingredients until just combined (some lumps are okay).
- Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium; brush with oil.
- Working in batches, scoop ⅓-cupfuls of batter onto griddle. Cook pancakes until bottoms are golden brown and bubbles form on top, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook until cooked through and other side of pancakes are golden brown, about 2 minutes longer.
- Top with fresh whipped cream topped with Cherry Chai Jam, serve with maple syrup on the side.