Rosemary Grapefruit Salmon Salad
This is a simple, healthy & quick recipe using a jar of our Rosemary Grapefruit Marmalade, fresh fennel, apple & heart loving wild salmon. Great for any season!
- 1 jar Rosemary Grapefruit Marmalade
-3 cloves of garlic, crushed & minced
- 1 tbs tamarind
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 fillets wild Salmon
-1 fennel bulb (fronds reserved
- 1 green apple
- ½ a red onion
- juice of ½ a lemon
- 2 tbs olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
Make the salmon:
- Preheat oven to 400F, line a tray with parchment. Place salmon fillets on your tray.
- Combine Rosemary Grapefruit Marmalade & remaining ingredients in a bowl. Coat fillets evenly with this glaze.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until done.
Meanwhile make salad:
- Finely slice fennel, apple & onion on mandolin (or with a knife if you don't have a mandolin).
- Toss all the sliced veggies together with lemon juice, olive oil, reserved fronds & season to taste.
Once Salmon is baked, break up and serve with the salad.